Tourism of Indonesia
Ready to Go to Tomini Bay and Olele Beach
Planning to go on a tour or travelling, we definitely want a smooth trip, comfortable accommodation, cheap hotels, good food, cheap plane tickets, close to everywhere, and can rent a motorbike or car.
In Tomini Bay and Olele Beach, there is natural beauty and unique culture of the local community. There are many uniqueness, starting from the village (desa), sub-district (kecamatan), district (kabupaten) and provincial levels.
In Indonesia, each province has different and interesting characteristics. Each province has a different and unique culture and lifestyle.
Tomini Bay and Olele Beach in Gorontalo, a kind of Paradise on the Equator
Tomini Bay, is famous for under water habitat and undefined creatures. There is several number of unsettled small islands.
Tomini Bay is a heaven for divers, because the geographic position of Tomini Bay, which is crossed by the equator line, has naturally presented various kinds of sea creature inside.
Desa Olele or Olele Village is well known as the wild diving spot among world class diver. Olele beach is a gate to underwater paradise.
The amazing beauty of underwater life on this area has been recognize and proofed by the enthusiasm of the divers who come to Olele beach. The divers called Olele as Traffic Jam dive spot.
In Tomini Bay and Olele Beach, you can find some or maybe the most amazing underwater creatures such as:
- Kipas Laut Biru (Acanthogorgia Sp.). There are only 3 acanthogorgia Sp. In Gorontalo
- Anemon Koralimorf (Discosoma Sp.)
- Giant Reef (Petrosia Sp.)
- School of Gobi Fish (Bryaninops erythrops)
- Salvador Dali reef (Petrosia lignose)
- Ikan Behang (plectorhinchus chaetodonoides), some people call it cha-cha fish caused they dance and swim around the coral.
- Blenni (Escenius Caeruliventris)
- Cardinal Fish, damsel, platax pinnatus, scorpaenopsis, oxycephala, goropa fish, butterfly fish, pusillus, cockatoo fish, Randal fish, parapterois hetururus, Bothus Sp ” half face fish, frog fish, celebes
- Not forget to mention that Gorontalo is the Kingdom of Nudibrancia
- Seahorses and pigmy seahorses
The government is taking good care of the preservation of nature and maintaining the condition of the forest.
The environment is also well maintained.
Visiting Tomini Bay and Olele Beach, we will witness routine community activities in unique traditional cultures. And there are special dishes and food as part of culinary tours that are delicious and yummy.
In this place there are also regular events or activities held every year, both national and international.
There are just so many things that make Gorontalo perfect for holiday, the beauty of its nature, the culture and not forget to mention, the friendly people.
Most of diving site take you just a few minute from town, Diving in Gorontalo mean diving within the richness of biodiversity, health and unique coral and reefs.
There are many activities in Tomini Bay and Olele Beach, such as:
- Sailing with the fisherman
- Sentinels: Best of the Best in Diving
- Wrecking of Japanese Cargo, Tjendrawasih Ship
- Potanga Pool with natural cool and fresh water-directly comes from the mountain spring
- Otanaha Castle was the protection and defense of the Kings of Gorontalo
- White sand of Leato
- Limboto Lake
- Ayuhulalo Waterfall
- Boalemo Beach
- Bolihutuo Beach
- Bajos Tribe Village
The journey to Tomini Bay and Olele Beach is now very easy. We can enter through various modes of transportation.
Access to go to Tomini Bay and Olele Beach:
- Jallaludin airport is the entrance for the visitors who use the airplane service (located approximately 15 km from the town of Gorontalo)
- Flight from Sukarno Hatta Air Port-Jakarta ” Jallaludin Air Port, Gorontalo (Filght served every day, please check the exact schedule to your airline services)
- For visitors who use sea service, Gorontalo has 3 harbors, Anggrek Harbor, Kwandang Harbor and Crossing Harbor
- Within the town, Trans Sulawesi is a land acces that connected the province in Sulawesi
- Mini bus
- To access the diving spot you can use rented car/bike, then take a boat toward your spot preferences
- For those who use dive companys services, they’ll arrange your activities (transport, meals, lodging) the moment you arrived at Gorontalo
- Take a ride with Bentor, support by motor bike machine, for one or two passenger only. Dont worry with the rain, cause Bentor installed with veil
The condition of the infrastructure is getting better. Starting from highways, airports, trails, ports, bridges, stairs, even some places can be reached by toll roads.
We can visit by plane, car, ship, bus, motorcycle and bicycle. At some point, we can take the train. We can also walk freely.
In Tomini Bay and Olele Beach, as technology getting better. We can easily find locations for mini markets, shops (warung kedai), ATMs, Bank BRI BCA BNI Mandiri, BTPN Bank Nagari BJB, supermarkets, and restaurants. So we will not starve or lack the necessary items.
Suggestion before going to Tomini Bay and Olele Beach:
- The best diving season runs from November to April
- You can experienced the encounter with dolphin (torsiops truncates) around February to April
If you are sick and need help, you can also visit clinics, drugstore pharmacies (apotek), practice doctors, hospitals, and health centers (puskesmas).
In this place we can also look for places of worship such as mosques, churches, and others.
Finding place to stay in Tomini Bay and Olele Beach is very easy. We can stay at homestays, hotels, inns, hostels and other places.
To get lodging at a cheap and definitely comfortable price, please see below:
Experience and Reviews
There are already many visitors have visited Tomini Bay and Olele Beach, there are many interesting stories that are told. Like feeling satisfied, happy, wanting to come again, sleep well, and almost no one is disappointed or complains to come here.
So, visitors will find out on how to find the best hotels, where is exactly located, why it is amazing, how much is the fare and rate, who are the people, whom to ask, and when is the best time to visit.
We can visit these tourist attractions from Tanjung Pinang, Tanjung Redep, Tanjung Selor, Tapak Tuan, Tarakan, Tarutung, Tasikmalaya, Muara Bungo, Muara Enim, Muara Teweh, Muaro Sijunjung, Muntilan, Nabire, Negara, Nganjuk,
Purwokerto, Purworejo, Putussibau, Raha, Rangkasbitung, Rantau, Rantauprapat, Rantepao, Rembang, Rengat, Ruteng, Sabang, Salatiga, Samarinda, Sampang, Sampit, Sanggau, Nunukan, Pacitan,
Padang, Padang Panjang, Padang Sidempuan, Pagaralam, Painan, Palangkaraya, Palembang, Palopo, Palu, Pamekasan, Pandeglang, Pangkajene, Pangkajene Sidenreng, Pangkalan bun,
Pangkalpinang, Panyabungan, Pare, Parepare, Pariaman, Pasuruan, Pati, Selong, Semarang, Sengkang, Serang, Serui, Sibolga, Sidikalang, Sidoarjo, Sigli, Singaparna, Singaraja, Singkawang, Sinjai,
Sintang, Situbondo, Slawi, Sleman, Soasiu, Soe, Solo, Solok, Soreang, Sorong, Sragen, Stabat, Subang, Wonogiri, Wonosari, Sawahlunto, Sekayu,
Ngawi, Wonosobo, Yogyakarta, Batusangkar, Baubau, Bekasi, Bengkalis, Bengkulu, Benteng, Biak, Bima, Binjai, Bireuen, Bitung, Blitar, Blora, Bogor, Bojonegoro, Bondowoso, Bontang, Boyolali, Brebes,
Kalabahi, Kalianda, Kandangan, Karanganyar, Karawang, Kasungan, Kayuagung, Kebumen, Kediri, Kefamenanu, Kendal, Kendari, Kertosono, Ketapang, Batang, Batu, Baturaja,
Garut, Gianyar, Gombong, Gorontalo,Gresik,Gunung Sitoli, Indramayu, Jakarta, Kuningan, Kupang, Kutacane, Kutoarjo,
Labuhan, Lahat, Lamongan, Langsa, Larantuka, Lawang, Lhoseumawe, Limboto, Lubuk Basung, Lubuk Linggau, Lubuk Pakam, Lubuk Sikaping, Sumbawa Besar, Sumedang, Sumenep, Sungai Liat,
Sungai Penuh, Sungguminasa, Surabaya, Surakarta, Tabanan, Tahuna, Takalar, Takengon, Tamiang Layang, Tanah Grogot, Tangerang, Tanjung Balai, Tanjung Enim, Tanjung Pandan,
Bukit Tinggi, Bulukumba, Buntok, Cepu, Ciamis, Maros, Martapura, Masohi, Mataram, Maumere, Medan, Mempawah, Menado, Mentok, Merauke, Metro, Kisaran, Klaten, Cianjur, Cibinong,
Cilacap, Cilegon, Cimahi, Cirebon, Curup, Demak, Denpasar, Depok, Dili, Dompu, Donggala, Dumai, Ende, Enggano, Enrekang, Fakfak, Kolaka, Kota Baru Pulau Laut, Kota Bumi, Kota Jantho,
Kota Mobagu, Kuala Kapuas, Kuala Kurun, Kuala Pembuang, Kuala Tungkal, Kudus, Ambarawa, Ambon, Amlapura, Amuntai, Argamakmur, Atambua, Babo, Bagan Siapiapi, Lumajang, Luwuk,
Madiun, Magelang,Magetan, Majalengka, Majene, Makale, Makassar, Malang, Mamuju, Manna, Manokwari, Marabahan, Jambi, Jayapura, Jember, Jeneponto, Jepara, Jombang, Kabanjahe,
Bajawa, Balige, Balik Papan, Banda Aceh, Bandarlampung, Bandung, Bangkalan, Bangkinang, Bangko, Bangli, Banjar, Banjar Baru, Banjarmasin, Banjarnegara, Bantaeng, Banten, Banyumas,
Bantul, Banyuwangi, Barabai, Barito, Barru, Batam, Meulaboh, Mojokerto, Muara Bulian, Sukabumi, Sukoharjo, Tebing Tinggi, Tegal, Temanggung, Tembilahan, Tenggarong, Ternate, Tolitoli,
Tondano, Trenggalek, Tual, Tuban, Tulung Agung, Ujung Berung, Ungaran, Waikabubak, Waingapu, Wamena, Watampone, Watansoppeng, Wates, Payakumbuh, Pekalongan, PekanBaru,
Pemalang, Pematangsiantar, Pendopo, Pinrang, Pleihari, Polewali, Pondok Gede, Ponorogo, Pontianak, Poso, Prabumulih, Praya, Probolinggo, Purbalingga, Purukcahu, Purwakarta, Purwodadi grobogan,
That’s all the information we provided, hopefully useful.