Tourism of Indonesia
Ready to Go to Senggigi Beach Lombok
Planning to go on a tour or travelling, we definitely want a smooth trip, comfortable accommodation, cheap hotels, good food, cheap plane tickets, close to everywhere, and can rent a motorbike or car.
In Senggigi Beach Lombok, there is natural beauty and unique culture of the local community. There are many uniqueness, starting from the village (desa), sub-district (kecamatan), district (kabupaten) and provincial levels.
In Indonesia, each province has different and interesting characteristics. Each province has a different and unique culture and lifestyle.
Senggigi Beach is a famous tourist spot in Lombok. It is located on the west coast of the island of Lombok. Senggigi Beach is not as big as Kuta Beach in Bali, but as soon as we are here it will feel like being on Kuta Beach Bali.
Entering the beach area of Senggigi, tourists are immediately greeted by the gentle, calm breeze. The coastline of the beach is still beautiful and amazing.
The underwater scenery is very beautiful, and tourists can do surface diving (snorkeling) as much as you want because the waves aren’t too big.
The coral reef towering halfway causes large waves to break in the middle. There are also hotels with varying prices, from expensive to economically valuable hotels.
A perfect place to relax, Senggigi boasts a series of white sandy beaches and safe swimming areas. The point at central Senggigi has good waves for surfers. This place has a colorful reef which provides shelter to a variety of marine life and exquisitely shaped coral and makes it a perfect place to snorkel.
In the dry season, there is an interesting variety of boats moored in the bay. The town of Senggigi spreads out along nearly 10 kilometers of coastal road. This road continues north to Bangsal, the port for the Gili Islands.
The government is taking good care of the preservation of nature and maintaining the condition of the forest.
The environment is also well maintained.
Visiting Senggigi Beach Lombok, we will witness routine community activities in unique traditional cultures. And there are special dishes and food as part of culinary tours that are delicious and yummy.
There are Many Activities in Senggigi Beach Lombok:
- Swimming off the beach is safe.
- You can also do some canoeing here in Senggigi.
- Visit Pura Batu Bolong on a rocky point south of Senggigi.
- There’s good snorkeling off the point and in the sheltered bay around the headland.
In this place there are also regular events or activities held every year, both national and international.
The journey to Senggigi Beach Lombok is now very easy. We can enter through various modes of transportation.
Access to go to Senggigi Beach Lombok:
There are few alternatives to get Senggigi Beach:
- Coming from Lembar harbour, you can go straight to Senggigi by Perama Shuttle bus, or any other Shuttle service available. Lombok taxi available on call for 24 hours of service.
- If you are coming by plane, there is a taxi service at the airport that will take you to your hotel destination for Rp35,000 (US$4.00)
- Public transportation or ” Bemos ” are available from 06.00 AM – 06.30 PM for about Rp. 1,500 (Ampenan-Senggigi, or Senggigi-Ampenan) one way
- Ojek (mopeds) service are available at night
Simply walk around Senggigi Beach to develop that sand leg you can depend on. Or, you can ride cidomos. Just try asking for it.
The condition of the infrastructure is getting better. Starting from highways, airports, trails, ports, bridges, stairs, even some places can be reached by toll roads.
We can visit by plane, car, ship, bus, motorcycle and bicycle. At some point, we can take the train. We can also walk freely.
In Senggigi Beach Lombok, as technology getting better. We can easily find locations for mini markets, shops (warung kedai), Money Changer, ATMs, Bank BRI BCA BNI Mandiri, BTPN Bank Nagari BJB, supermarkets, and restaurants. So we will not starve or lack the necessary items.
Suggestion Before Visiting Senggigi Beach Lombok:
- Risking to sound like your mother, we need to remind you to equip yourself with sun protection. Also bring a bathing suit and extra clothing
- Several places rent mask-snorkel-fin sets, such as the beach near the Art Market or the Senggigi Beach Hotel
- Senggigi nightlife is low key when there are few tourists in town. It’s busier on Friday and Saturday, when young locals come up from the Mataram area
If you are sick and need help, you can also visit clinics, drugstore pharmacies (apotek), practice doctors, hospitals, and health centers (puskesmas).
In this place we can also look for places of worship such as mosques, churches, and others.
Finding place to stay in Senggigi Beach Lombok is very easy. We can stay at home stays, hotels, inns, hostels and other places.
To get lodging at a cheap and definitely comfortable price, please see below:
Experience and Reviews
There are already many visitors have visited Senggigi Beach Lombok, there are many interesting stories that are told. Like feeling satisfied, happy, wanting to come again, sleep well, and almost no one is disappointed or complains to come here.
So, visitors will find out on how to find the best hotels, where is exactly located, why it is amazing, how much is the fare and rate, who are the people, whom to ask, and when is the best time to visit.
We can visit these tourist attractions from Tanjung Pinang, Tanjung Redep, Tanjung Selor, Tapak Tuan, Tarakan, Tarutung, Tasikmalaya, Muara Bungo, Muara Enim, Muara Teweh, Muaro Sijunjung, Muntilan, Nabire, Negara, Nganjuk,
That’s all the information we provided, hopefully useful.