Tourism of Indonesia
Ready to Go to Yogyakarta Delicious Culinary
Planning to go on a tour or travelling, we definitely want a smooth trip, comfortable accommodation, cheap hotels, good food, cheap plane tickets, close to everywhere, and can rent a motorbike or car.
In Yogyakarta Delicious Culinary, there is natural beauty and unique culture of the local community. There are many uniqueness, starting from the village (desa), sub-district (kecamatan), district (kabupaten) and provincial levels.
In Indonesia, each province has different and interesting characteristics. Each province has a different and unique culture and lifestyle.
Yogyakarta is truly a unique city. Ruled by a king (sultan) whose lineage can be traced to centuries, this city offers plenty cultural and historical heritage.
Here you can eat lesehan style without chairs. The rather sweet cuisine of Yogyakarta might surprise you first, but many people have been longing for good Javanese food after trying it once, so you might have the same experience.
The government is taking good care of the preservation of nature and maintaining the condition of the forest.
The environment is also well maintained.
Visiting Yogyakarta Delicious Culinary, we will witness routine community activities in unique traditional cultures. And there are special dishes and food as part of culinary tours that are delicious and yummy.
This city offers many luscious delicacies. From bakpia cookies, wingko babat, to enting-enting kacang, visitors will be delighted to find there are so many delicious choices here in this town.
- Take a walk on Malioboro street, it’s packed with people selling interesting souvenirs, with stores offering more exclusive products. Bering Harjo market on Malioboro street offers cheaper products. Don’t forget to use your bargaining skill!
- Visit Kota Gede, the center of silverwares and silver jewelries. You can even see silversmith at work here. The items sold here are usually more pricey because they’re more exclusive. For regular yet still beautiful silver jewelries, visit Malioboro instead.
- Visit Kasongan if you’re into potteries.
- Explore the city from Kraton (Palace) to Taman Sari, where old kings and their families spent their happy days, swimming and enjoying themselves.
- Take a trip to Borobudur and Loro Jonggrang (Prambanan) Temples.
In this place there are also regular events or activities held every year, both national and international.
The journey to Yogyakarta Delicious Culinary is now very easy. We can enter through various modes of transportation.
To make it easier, and shorter, you can take a plane from major cities such as Jakarta or Bali. From Jakarta and Bandung you can also go to Yogyakarta by train and the journey will take approx. 8-12 hours, though. Some travel agents or rental cars also offer trips to Yogya from big cities with a reasonable fee. The journey will take longer than 12 hours from Jakarta or Bandung.
Jogjakarta is a small city. To illustrate this, for some Jogjakartans, 2 kilometers is considered very far. In the city, you can give your legs some exercise, ride andong/delman (cart carried by a/two horse/s), use the bus and public transportation, ride a taxi, or, try how it feels like to ride becak/pedicab.
If you want to visit interesting sites within the city, it is best to move around on foot. If, however, you want to marvel at the grandiose of Borobudur Temple, for instance, it is best if you rent a car.
The condition of the infrastructure is getting better. Starting from highways, airports, trails, ports, bridges, stairs, even some places can be reached by toll roads.
We can visit by plane, car, ship, bus, motorcycle and bicycle. At some point, we can take the train. We can also walk freely.
In Yogyakarta Delicious Culinary, as technology getting better. We can easily find locations for mini markets, shops (warung kedai), Money Changer, ATMs, Bank BRI BCA BNI Mandiri, BTPN Bank Nagari BJB, supermarkets, and restaurants. So we will not starve or lack the necessary items.
Suggestion Before Visiting Yogyakarta Delicious Culinary:
- Because there are so many things to see, if you don’t have much time, it is best if you go to a travel agency. It will save you time.
- On traditional markets and Malioboro, most of the items sold there are bargain-able. When in doubt, ask if the wares are bargain-able or not. Bargain at least half the price the seller offers first. If you’re not certain, take a look around and ask for the similar item’s prices, for comparison.
- If you have a travel guide from a travel agency, ask her/him to bargain things for you. The same goes if you’re lucky enough to have locals as your friends or relatives.
- Never hire an unlicensed travel guide.
- Bring lightweight clothing, also hats and shades, if necessary. Jogjakarta can be quite hot.
- If you’re being offered things that do not interest you, be firm and say no.
If you are sick and need help, you can also visit clinics, drugstore pharmacies (apotek), practice doctors, hospitals, and health centers (puskesmas).
In this place we can also look for places of worship such as mosques, churches, and others.
Finding place to stay in Yogyakarta Delicious Culinary is very easy. We can stay at home stays, hotels, inns, hostels and other places.
To get lodging at a cheap and definitely comfortable price, please see below:
Experience and Reviews
There are already many visitors have visited Yogyakarta Delicious Culinary, there are many interesting stories that are told. Like feeling satisfied, happy, wanting to come again, sleep well, and almost no one is disappointed or complains to come here.
So, visitors will find out on how to find the best hotels, where is exactly located, why it is amazing, how much is the fare and rate, who are the people, whom to ask, and when is the best time to visit.
We can visit these tourist attractions from Tanjung Pinang, Tanjung Redep, Tanjung Selor, Tapak Tuan, Tarakan, Tarutung, Tasikmalaya, Muara Bungo, Muara Enim, Muara Teweh, Muaro Sijunjung, Muntilan, Nabire, Negara, Nganjuk,
That’s all the information we provided, hopefully useful.