Tourism of Indonesia
Ready to Go to Cimaja Beach Palabuhanratu West Java
Planning to go on a tour or travelling, we definitely want a smooth trip, comfortable accommodation, cheap hotels, good food, cheap plane tickets, close to everywhere, and can rent a motorbike or car.
In Cimaja Beach Palabuhanratu West Java, there is natural beauty and unique culture of the local community. There are many uniqueness, starting from the village (desa), sub-district (kecamatan), district (kabupaten) and provincial levels.
In Indonesia, each province has different and interesting characteristics. Each province has a different and unique culture and lifestyle.
The Palabuhanratu area is a favorite weekend surfing destination for expatriates and a growing number of Indonesian surfers based in Jakarta.
The Palabuhanratu is the most crowded of West Java’s surfing grounds due to sheer ease of accessibility. Most of the surf pounded beaches in the Palabuhanratu resort area-also called Samudra Beach are just that: pure beach pound, featuring vicious riptides and big walls of water with nowhere to go.
Most surfers skip this non-directional stuff and head a few kilometers due west to the sleepy fishing and rice-growing village known as Cimaja, or Cimaja Beach.
The government is taking good care of the preservation of nature and maintaining the condition of the forest.
The environment is also well maintained.
Visiting Cimaja Beach Palabuhanratu West Java, we will witness routine community activities in unique traditional cultures. And there are special dishes and food as part of culinary tours that are delicious and yummy.
The Cimaja break, a right that rises off a rocky reef, is reached by walking about 300 meters from the main road through beachfront sawah (rice paddies).
This spot is consistently surf-able because it has a solid and angular rock bottom perfectly attuned to south and southwest swells rising out of the Indian Ocean.
Its rights peel off in front of a cobble-stone and boulder strewn beach that clatters like a series of giant castanets every time a wave set rolls in.
Here down below are some information for surfing at Cimaja.
- Spot information for surfing at Cimaja:
- Type of break: point-break
- Type of wave: occasionally barreling wave
- Direction: right hand
- Bottom: rock
- Average length of ride: 100-200 meter length
- Suitable for: intermediate level
- Detailed information:
- Crowd level: normal crowd
- Best tide: mid
- Ideal board size: 6’2-6’4 Thrust-er
- Ideal wind direction: east
All you can do here:
- Taking a rest with sunset and enjoy the breath-taking views of the bay.
- Learn how to surf.
- Visit Nyai Roro Kiduls room at Samudra Beach Hotel, Room 308.
- Wanna go for a beauty outing? About 9 km. West of Palabuhanratu there is a hot-springs and volcanic area called Cipanas (Hot River).
In this place there are also regular events or activities held every year, both national and international.
The journey to Cimaja Beach Palabuhanratu West Java is now very easy. We can enter through various modes of transportation.
Access to go to Cimaja Beach Palabuhanratu West Java:
Cimaja village and its surrounds are easily reached from Jakarta in about two and a half hours by car, just taking the highway south to Bogor, then towards Sukabumi and Palabuhanratu.
Once in Cimaja fishing village, it’s a hike through the rice paddies, and a cautious hop across the cobblestone beach.
Heading west for a few hundred yards, across the river, you can check out the lefts at Karang Papak, which can be working when Cimaja is a mess. Generally the temptation doesn’t pay off however
The condition of the infrastructure is getting better. Starting from highways, airports, trails, ports, bridges, stairs, even some places can be reached by toll roads.
We can visit by plane, car, ship, bus, motorcycle and bicycle. At some point, we can take the train. We can also walk freely.
In Cimaja Beach Palabuhanratu West Java, as technology getting better. We can easily find locations for mini markets, shops (warung kedai), Money Changer, ATMs, Bank BRI BCA BNI Mandiri, BTPN Bank Nagari BJB, supermarkets, and restaurants. So we will not starve or lack the necessary items.
Suggestion Before Visiting Cimaja Beach Palabuhanratu West Java:
- For swimmers, beware of strong currents all along this stretch of coastline.
- Always be wary of tide conditions and how they affect the lineup. There’s a large and exposed rock that is both conveniently and precariously located in front of the take-off point.
- Like much of Java’s rugged south coast this is prime sea urchin and rock-dance country at low tides. Beach rocks here are also very smoothing, slippery and (unfortunately) sometimes covered by sharp, skin-tearing barnacles. Proceed out and back in with caution to avoid being chopped up in the shore pound.
- There is no rail or air service to Palabuhanratu, so if you are budget conscious and cant afford private car services your safari will have to opt for travel on buses or minibuses that regularly commute from Jakarta to Palabuhanratu via either Bogor or Sukabumi.
- If you are a beginner, there is a surfing lessons at Cimaja. They would be happy to teach you with experienced surfers in the water to keep you out of harm’s way. Ask the staff at your lodging for more details.
- Don’t forget to bring a small first aid kit.
- The on shore wind normally starts about 11 am. & drops of most afternoons 4 p.m. So both morning & afternoon surfing sessions are possible.
- The dry season is the main surfing season & is approximately from April through to October while the wet season is from November through to March, while the surf is less reliable, there are still waves to be had.
- The color of “green” is said to be the very color of the Javanese Spirit-queen. To the traditional and local custom this color is forbidden to wear.
If you are sick and need help, you can also visit clinics, drugstore pharmacies (apotek), practice doctors, hospitals, and health centers (puskesmas).
In this place we can also look for places of worship such as mosques, churches, and others.
Finding place to stay in Cimaja Beach Palabuhanratu West Java is very easy. We can stay at home stays, hotels, inns, hostels and other places.
To get lodging at a cheap and definitely comfortable price, please see below:
Experience and Reviews
There are already many visitors have visited Cimaja Beach Palabuhanratu West Java, there are many interesting stories that are told. Like feeling satisfied, happy, wanting to come again, sleep well, and almost no one is disappointed or complains to come here.
So, visitors will find out on how to find the best hotels, where is exactly located, why it is amazing, how much is the fare and rate, who are the people, whom to ask, and when is the best time to visit.
We can visit these tourist attractions from Tanjung Pinang, Tanjung Redep, Tanjung Selor, Tapak Tuan, Tarakan, Tarutung, Tasikmalaya, Muara Bungo, Muara Enim, Muara Teweh, Muaro Sijunjung, Muntilan, Nabire, Negara, Nganjuk,
That’s all the information we provided, hopefully useful.
Comments are closed.