Tourism of Indonesia
Ready to Go to Ancient Baduy Village Rangkasbitung Banten
Planning to go on a tour or travelling, we definitely want a smooth trip, comfortable accommodation, cheap hotels, good food, cheap plane tickets, close to everywhere, and can rent a motorbike or car.
In Ancient Baduy Village Rangkasbitung Banten, there is natural beauty and unique culture of the local community. There are many uniqueness, starting from the village (desa), sub-district (kecamatan), district (kabupaten) and provincial levels.
In Indonesia, each province has different and interesting characteristics. Each province has a different and unique culture and lifestyle.
This is a peaceful place which surrounded by verdant atmosphere. Sound of nature the rustle of the wind amidst the bamboo leaves, the chirping of the birds, the faint rush of the river.
The government is taking good care of the preservation of nature and maintaining the condition of the forest.
The environment is also well maintained.
Visiting Ancient Baduy Village Rangkasbitung Banten, we will witness routine community activities in unique traditional cultures. And there are special dishes and food as part of culinary tours that are delicious and yummy.
Baduy village, located in the hills of Kendeng mountain, about 75 kilometers southward from Rangkasbitung, West Java, is the perfect place to people who want to taste a bit of serenity seldom found in big cities.
Those with a taste of adventure might find trekking to Baduy village both interesting and stimulating.
Traditional Baduy homes, Baduy women weaving cloth, Baduy people’s activities (it’s surprising to know that there are so many things to do without electricity!). Take pictures if you must in Outer Baduy Village, but never in Inner Baduy.
In this place there are also regular events or activities held every year, both national and international.
The journey to Ancient Baduy Village Rangkasbitung Banten is now very easy. We can enter through various modes of transportation.
Access to go to Ancient Baduy Village Rangkasbitung Banten:
Rent a car. The car will stop at Ciboleger Village.
- From Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta, take a train to Merak via Rangkasbitung. It will take about 1.5 hours. From Rangkasbitung, use a public transportation (called ELF by locals) to Ciboleger.
- The trip will take approximately 2.5 hours. The sight of The Farmers Family statues in Ciboleger will greet you, bidding you welcome. Follow the footpaths on foot, enjoy the natural landscape around you.
- You’ll then pass through Gajeboh Village. Here you can see Baduy women weaving clothes. Proceed by crossing Ciujung River, the widest river in Baduy area.
- The sight of the bridge made of bamboos tied to one another (no nails are involved!) might deter you from moving onward, but no need to fear! The bridge is strong despite of its crudeness.
- You’ll then enter Cicakal Village. Here you can rest and spend the night. The journey on foot from Ciboleger to Cicakal will take about 2 hours.
- Alternatively, to enter Inner Baduy Village, you can use Koranji line then pass through Kroya Market. Every week, Baduy people visit this market to exchange their farming goods with whatever they need. From this place they’ll move on to Cikapol Village.
We will be able to explore the lush forest and natural sceneries (for Baduy people never disrupt the nature). You are welcome to take pictures as long as you haven’t entered Baduy Dalam (Inner Baduy) area. People in Outer Baduy are more tolerant with signs of technology.
The condition of the infrastructure is getting better. Starting from highways, airports, trails, ports, bridges, stairs, even some places can be reached by toll roads.
We can visit by plane, car, ship, bus, motorcycle and bicycle. At some point, we can take the train. We can also walk freely.
In Ancient Baduy Village Rangkasbitung Banten, as technology getting better. We can easily find locations for mini markets, shops (warung kedai), Money Changer, ATMs, Bank BRI BCA BNI Mandiri, BTPN Bank Nagari BJB, supermarkets, and restaurants. So we will not starve or lack the necessary items.
If you are sick and need help, you can also visit clinics, drugstore pharmacies (apotek), practice doctors, hospitals, and health centers (puskesmas).
In this place we can also look for places of worship such as mosques, churches, and others.
Finding place to stay in Ancient Baduy Village Rangkasbitung Banten is very easy. We can stay at home stays, hotels, inns, hostels and other places.
To get lodging at a cheap and definitely comfortable price, please see below:
Experience and Reviews
There are already many visitors have visited Ancient Baduy Village Rangkasbitung Banten, there are many interesting stories that are told. Like feeling satisfied, happy, wanting to come again, sleep well, and almost no one is disappointed or complains to come here.
So, visitors will find out on how to find the best hotels, where is exactly located, why it is amazing, how much is the fare and rate, who are the people, whom to ask, and when is the best time to visit.
We can visit these tourist attractions from Tanjung Pinang, Tanjung Redep, Tanjung Selor, Tapak Tuan, Tarakan, Tarutung, Tasikmalaya, Muara Bungo, Muara Enim, Muara Teweh, Muaro Sijunjung, Muntilan, Nabire, Negara, Nganjuk,
That’s all the information we provided, hopefully useful.